Take a journey aboard a well-maintained ATV deep into the Sierra Madre. Pass through Mexican towns, race up remote dirt roads, and plow through water hazards on your way to a swimming hole with a small waterfall where you can refresh yourself. You can have drinks (not included) at a small cafe and relax for a few minutes before boarding the ATVs again.
You’ll be treated to panoramic vistas of the jungle-draped hillsides with a glimpse of Banderas Bay beyond, and pass rivers and valleys before stopping at a lovely riverside restaurant for lunch or drinks (not included), or just to relax by the rivers edge before heading back to the tour office.
You’ll get wet and dirty on this tour, so be prepared! Photos of you on your ATV will be available for purchase at the end of the tour.
- Friendly English Speaking Tour Guides
- Powerful 4-Wheel Quad ATV
- Helmets, Goggles, and Bandana
- Tequila Tastings
- All Taxes and Fees
- Sunblock, Sunglasses and Hat
- Camera – We recommend a waterproof camera. Look at the photos and you’ll see why!
- Tennis Shoes
- Old Clothes (not new) – You will get dirty!
- We recommend long pants for protection
- Driver’s License
- Credit Card (for damage deposit)
Kids: Drivers must be at least 16 years old with a student permit, or 18 with a valid drivers license. Recommended age for riders is at least 6 years old, but between 6-10 they are free. Kids 11 and older, must ride on a double ATV. Kids are the same price as adults