- Friendly English-Speaking Tour Guides
- Semi-Automatic 4×4 Quad ATV
- All Safety Equipment
- Tequila Tasting
- Free Mule Ride (optional)
- All Taxes
Two exciting adventures in one great tour! Combine the aerial thrills of the Rio Cuale River Canopy Tour with the off-road fun of an ATV tour for a half-day excursion that will leave you grinning.
The tour starts as you power your ATV from Puerto Vallarta’s downtown, up the Cuale River, into the foothills where you’ll have great vistas of the Sierra Madre mountain range. We’ll make a short stop at a waterfall to relax and swim in the cool waters of the pool below before riding to the canopy tour location.
Here you’ll ride 11 of the highest and fastest zip lines in Puerto Vallarta, with magnificent views of the rain forest and thrills that will leave you laughing about your experience for days to come. Ride back to the starting location on the back of a mule (optional, about 20 minutes) while enjoying the mountain scenery along the trail. After the zip lines, you can sample different types of tequila or order food or a margarita from the on-site restaurant. Maximum weight allowed – 275 lbs. or 125 kgs.
Earth, water, air, and adrenaline… The perfect combination for a great adventure! Start the journey flying on our 11 different ziplines and get a ride from a mule. Then, let your adventurous personality afloat on the off-road riding an ATV at unknown trails and paths of the Sierra Madre Occidental. Discover the natural waterfall “El Salto” and dive into its crystalline waters.
- Shuttle Service.
- Complimentary welcome drink.
- 11 Zip lines.
- Mule ride (15 min).
- Safety equipment.
- ATV ride.
- Tequila tasting.
- Light clothing and comfortable shoes.
- Insect repellent
- Cameras are not allowed for safety reasons.
- Change of clothes and extra shoes.
- Extra money for souvenirs, photos, tequila, restaurant.
- Minimum age to drive: 18 years old.
- Minimum age for extra passenger: 6 years old.
- Maximum weight for zipline: 120 kg or 264 lbs.
- Maximum weight for single ATV: 110 kg or 242 lbs.
- Maximum weight for double ATV: 220 kg or 484 lbs.
- Credit card (Visa – mastercard).
- Valid driver’s license.
- For safety reasons, pregnant women and individuals with asthma, heart problems, and back problems can’t perform the activity.
- People under the influence of alcohol or drugs are not allowed.