Imagine an exchange of looks; a gaze full of liberty, love and everything we are by nature but we have forgotten. That is the beginning of an unforgettable experience in Vallarta, beside our marine mirrors and friends, the dolphins.
During the Dolphin Encounter ® program, you and your family will have the opportunity to receive all the affection of these tender and playful animals that always seem to smile. In this swimming with dolphinsprograms, your kids will be able to enjoy safe and fun activities that Dolphin Discovery Vallarta has specially designed for all ages. Doesn’t matter if you are 1 or 80 years, you will be able to enjoy from a platform that will cover half of your body and swimming is optional.
Your new friend will give you unlimited love, he will give you a handshake, he will sing and dance, you will be able to stroke him and swim in a place that he and his other dolphin friends call “home”: the Pacific Ocean.
Our dolphins will always welcome you in the clear waters of the Pacific Sea that surround the beautiful and picturesque Vallarta, return home with this memory that will last forever!
- To book 1-5 year old infants please do not include them in your reservation but be sure to add them on the comments section of your reservation.
- Kids younger than 8 years old must swim with a paid adult (+18). Infants swim free with a paying adult.
- For security reasons, the use cameras in the water is not allowed, professional photos will be available for sale.
- Dolphin area is open every day.
- In Vallarta, groups have a maximum of 20 people.
- The use of life jacket is required in all water programs.
- Rates and schedules may vary depending on selected dates.
- IMPORTANT: For the moment we are NOT receiving dollars in cash at our location (check in, restaurant, boutique and photos), we are getting pesos in cash and if you want to use an international credit or debit card, payments will be done in Mexican or US Currency.
- For companions, Aquaventuras Park has an entrance fee of US $25.00 per adult and US $19.00 per child age 4-11 years old
- For safety reasons pregnant women (5 months and up) can’t participate in any of our aquatic programs. Women with less than 5 months into their pregnancy can participate in the Encounter program only if accompanied by another adult and after signing a Responsibility Form.
- It is important to arrive 30 minutes before your program, remember you’ll receive a short briefing before your swim.
- If you have any health or physical disability please contact our call center before you make your reservation so we can provide you full information about our services.
- Remember to use biodegradable sunscreen to protect your skin, the environment and marine species.
- Bring towels and cash for taxis, shopping, meals, etc.
* Kids must swim with a paying adult.
* The Aquatic Park opens daily from 11:00 am to 05:00 pm
* Easter holidays, summer and December we open from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm
* Schedules may change on days when a ship is in port