If swimming with dolphins is one of your greatest dreams, now is the time to make it real! In the blue waters of the Pacific Ocean you will be able to live an adventure to remember forever.
The Dolphin Swim Adventure® in Vallarta will keep you as close to the dolphins as you ever imagined. You will immerse yourself in their world through a snorkeling mask and you will understand the greatness of the special bond between you and them. They will also pull you with a boogie board through the water.
They will tenderly say hello with their fins, they will kiss you, sing for you, take you for a ride on their belly and you will see them jumping or playing with you. The dolphins will be your pals for the rest of your life.
- To book 1-5 year old infants please do not include them in your reservation but be sure to add them on the comments section of your reservation.
- Dolphin area is open every day
- Kids younger than 10 years old must swim with a paid adult (+18). Infants swim free with 2 paying adults. Children +10 years old may swim on their own by paying the adult price. Kids under 8 years old will only perform the activities Kiss, Hand Target and Handshake.
- In Vallarta, groups have a maximum of 12 people for a closer experience.
- The program takes approximately 30 minutes.
- The use of life jacket’s required in all water programs.
- Rates and schedules may vary depending on selected dates.
- To participate in the Zip Line, Climbing Wall and Challenge activities, participants must fulfill the following:
- +5 years old or as long as the harness fits.
- Minimun weight of 90 lbs and 240 lbs maximun.
- Pregnant woman are not allowed to participate.
- Not suffering from heart problems, high blood pressure, breathing problems, epilepsy, diabetes and acrophobia.
- For security reasons, the use cameras in the water is not allowed, professional photos will be available for sale.
- IMPORTANT: For the moment we are NOT receiving dollars in cash at our location (check in, restaurant, boutique and photos), we are getting pesos in cash and if you want to use an international credit or debit card, payments will be done in Mexican or US Currency.
- For companions, Aquaventuras Park has an entrance fee of US $25.00 per adult and US $19.00 per child age 4-11 years old
- For safety reasons pregnant women (5 months and up) can’t participate in any of our aquatic programs. Women with less than 5 months into their pregnancy can participate in the Encounter program only if accompanied by another adult and after signing a Responsibility Form.
- It is important to arrive 30 minutes before your program, remember you’ll receive a short briefing before your swim.
- If you have any health or physical disability please contact our call center before you make your reservation so we can provide you full information about our services.
- Remember to use biodegradable sunscreen to protect your skin, the environment and marine species.
- Bring towels and cash for taxis, shopping, meals, etc.
* Kids must swim with a paying adult.
* The Aquatic Park opens daily from 11:00 am to 05:00 pm
* Easter holidays, summer and December we open from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm
* Schedules may change on days when a ship is in port